- Bankers Market Investors publish papers that are judged, and peer-reviewed by a team of expert reviewers (in the individual subject).
- Types of articles include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications, and letters to the editor.
- Bankers Market Investors aims at rapid publication of quality research results and reviews while maintaining rigorous review process.
- The main criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in BMI are originality, innovation and scientific importance and interest.
- Bankers Market Investors ensures that the published articles will be properly displayed and available for readers for the many generations to come.
- To cater for international audiences and promote international collaboration, we encourage submissions that present results of collaborative research of more than one country.
- The editorial board members are desperately reviewing all the manuscripts before as well as after the double-blind peer review of each article and then the Editor-in-chief decides acceptance/rejection
- Submission fees are requested to authors 100 €, or 50€ for searchers or free for emergent nations for submitting their manuscript in BMI.
- BMI Policy on Hard copy of Journal
We strongly encourage the “Online” publication model to minimize the additional carbon footprints resulting from printing on papers. But we also understand that ‘Hard Copy’ of the journal is required by some authors, students, and institutions. Therefore, we distribute hard copies of journals to authors and institutions (subscribers) as per demand raised by them. Charges for hard copy are separate from Article Processing Charges or Publication Charges. Authors and subscribers are requested to submit a separate ‘Hard Copy’ request application to BMI editorial office.